Aggressive, Affordable Criminal Defense
Chicago, Cook County, and Surrounding Areas
EVERYONE HAS THE RIGHT TO AN ATTORNEY...
YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO JONATHAN GOLDMAN!
At the Law Office of Jonathan S. Goldman, we provide aggressive trial defense for DUIs, Serious Felonies and Misdemeanors throughout the Chicago area and surrounding suburbs.
If you have been charged with a crime, time is of the essence. You need a lawyer right away to protect your interests and to stand between you and the State. DON'T WAIT UNTIL IT IS TOO LATE! We have the experience to help you navigate the legal process. We also focus on Expungements, sealing of criminal records, and Executive Clemency/Pardons to keep your information private and off of job applications and background checks.
- DUI Defense - Aggresive Respresentation and License Reinstatement
- Criminal and Traffic - Serious Felonies & Misdemeanor Trials, Traffic Cases/Suspended License & other Citations
- Expungements - Sealing of Criminal & Traffic Records and Executive Clemency/Pardons
- Drugs and Guns - From Simple Possession to Complex Criminal Conspiracy Litigation and Emerging Concealed-Carry Issues
- Driver's License Reinstatement - Secretary of State Hearings and Restricted Driver's Permits (RDP)
- Consultations - Criminal Pre-Trial & Trial Issues, Jury Consulting, Landlord-Tenant Law, Contract Drafting and Review, Ambulance Report Review
Affordable Rates, Free Initial Consultation
If you arrested for a criminal charge, DUI or traffic case, things can be confusing and will be moving quickly. Attorney Jonathan Goldman is experienced in criminal defense and can protect your interests in various types of cases. We can help you get through the legal process as easily as possible and ensure you get the representation you deserve. Don't wait to contact us! The earlier we get involved, the better off you are. We also have an extensive network of competent consultants and experts. We give you the right assistance and advice to help you get what you deserve. SERIOUS FELONIES ONLY. If you are detained or arrested, do not answer any questions or consent to any searches, breathalyzer or field sobriety tests. Ask to have your lawyer present right away and call us as soon as possible.
DON'T DELAY AND RISK YOUR FREEDOM. CALL TODAY!